Goods and services that are of value to a nonprofit organization are called “in-kind” donations.
The following is a list of items and services always in need. If you wish to provide other goods or services not on the list, please contact us.
- Marketing and public relations
- Graphic design
- Public speaking
- Event entertainment (especially for children)
- Prizes for events (such as wine, sports memorabilia, dinners, trips, tickets to concerts or sporting events, “pampering” packages)
- Pre-paid phone cards – to be used by NNCCF families to reduce costs associated with travel
- Pre-paid credit cards – to be used by NNCCF families
- Airline tickets and/or frequent flier miles – will significantly reduce costs associated with travel for treatment
- Gift certificates to supermarkets, department stores and restaurants – will help our families maintain a stable home environment
- New, unwrapped toys – will be used as gifts at the annual Family Holiday Party
Please call ahead to make sure we can use your donation.
Don’t forget to ask us if your donation is tax deductible!
Our Current Wish List
Office Items – The less we spend on these items, the more we can spend to help children and families:
- Energy efficient refrigerator (maximum size 28″w x 65″h)
- White copy paper – always needed and significantly reduces administrative costs
- Toilet paper and paper towels
- Miscellaneous office supplies – to reduce overhead expenses
- Large paper stapler – we currently do not have one and this would be very helpful
- Postage stamps – we are frequently mailing information to our families
- Laser cartridges for a Xerox Phaser 6180MFP – we print in-house to reduce expenses when we can
- Laminating machine – to create professional looking displays and other marketing pieces
- Spiral binding machine – to create professional-looking sponsorship presentation packets
For our families:
- Pre-paid gas and grocery cards
- Pre-paid credit cards
- Airline tickets and/or frequent flier miles
- Gift certificates to supermarkets, department store and restaurants
- Art supplies
- Hats for patients
- New clothes/toys for Holiday Adopt-a-Family program (seasonal)