Please fill out our application if you have a child diagnosed with cancer and meet the criteria below:
- The child is under the age of 21.
- The child lives in northern Nevada (our southern service border is Tonopah, Nevada).
Once we receive your application, our team will reach out to you within two business days. If you have more urgent needs, please call our office 775-825-0888.
Do you know of someone who meets the criteria above? If so, please send the application link or pdf to the family.
Please fill out our Inspire application if you are a young adult interested in a scholarship for higher education and meet the criteria below:
- The applicant must be a patient or survivor of childhood cancer.
- The applicant must be between 15 and 25 years old.
- The applicant must be a current resident of northern Nevada or have been enrolled in an NNCCF program as a child.
- The applicant must be accepted into an accredited university, community college, vocational or technical school.
Please email Whitney@nvchildrenscancer.org if you are interested in individual counseling for career preparation, support for SAT testing, or guidance on attending college.