Family and Child Assistance
Please fill out our application if you or your child meet the criteria below:
- The child is under the age of 26.
- The child has a confirmed cancer diagnosis.
- The child lives in northern Nevada (our southern service border is Tonopah, Nevada).
Once we receive your application, our team will reach out to you within two business days. If you have more urgent needs or questions about the above criteria, please call our office 775-825-0888.
Do you know of someone who meets the criteria above? If so, please send the application link or pdf to the family.
Updates from the Programs and Services team on additional resources, COVID-19 office closure, and more.
Please fill out our Inspire application if you are a young adult interested in a scholarship for higher education and meet the criteria below:
- The applicant must be in treatment for, or a survivor of, childhood cancer.
- The applicant must be between 15 and 25 years old.
- The applicant must be a current resident of northern Nevada or was enrolled in an NNCCF program as a child.
- If the applicant has graduated high school, the applicant must be accepted into an accredited university, community college, vocational or technical school.
- If the applicant is a high school student, this scholarship could assist with SAT prep costs, tutoring, career-building opportunities, etc.
Submissions and application link for the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 semesters will open soon. The deadline for submissions is April 30, 2020.
Applications must be submitted to the NNCCF office on or before the application deadline in order to be considered. If you have any questions regarding the application or the above criteria, please call the NNCCF office at 775.825.0888 or email Brigette@nvchildrenscancer.org.