Inspire Application Form
Please fill out our Inspire application if you are a young adult interested in a scholarship for higher education and meet the criteria below:
- The applicant must be in treatment for or a survivor of childhood cancer.
- The applicant must be between 15 and 25 years old.
- The applicant must be a current resident of northern Nevada or have been enrolled in an NNCCF program as a child.
- If the applicant has graduated high school, the applicant must be accepted into an accredited university, community college, vocational or technical school.
- If the applicant is a high school student, this scholarship could assist with SAT prep costs, tutoring, career building opportunities, etc.
Applications must be submitted to the NNCCF office on or before April 30, 2019 in order to be considered. If you have any questions regarding the application please call the NNCCF office at 775.825.0888 or email Whitney@nvchildrenscancer.org.