Shop with Smith’s Inspiring Donations Program
Northern Nevada Children’s Cancer Foundation joins Smith’s Inspiring Donations program which offers customers a simple way to support local children battling cancer.
Shopping with the Smith’s Rewards Card allows you to buy groceries and everyday necessities while donating a portion of the proceeds to the Northern Nevada Children’s Cancer Foundation (NNCCF). Launched by Smith’s Food and Drug store in July of 2017, the company replaced all previous donation reward programs with Smith’s Inspiring Donations.
This program donates 0.5% of all eligible spending to NNCCF at no extra cost and does not affect the fuel points or coupon discounts already linked to your Smith’s account. Kroger, the parent company of Smith’s, has contributed more than $220 million annually in food, funds, and other products to support communities and nonprofit organizations. Kroger is dedicated to “community engagement, positive social impact, and charitable giving at the national and local levels.”
With Smith’s Inspiring Donations program, you can easily earn rewards on most items located in stores every time you shop. It is important to remember to swipe the Rewards Card or use the phone number linked to your account when checking out.
Already have a Smith’s account?
An account is mandatory to participate in Smith’s Inspiring Donations program. Link your Shopper’s Card to your active account to ensure the transactions are applied and donated to NNCCF.
Type in Northern Nevada Children’s Cancer Foundation or enter the code TH865.
Are you ready to create an account?
- Visit https://www.smithsfoodanddrug.com/account/communityrewards and use the internet browser instead of the mobile app to sign up for Smith’s Inspiring Donations program
- Choose “create new account” and fill in required fields – basic information, a valid email address, and a Rewards Card
- Link the Rewards Card to the nonprofit organization (NNCCF)
- Type in Northern Nevada Children’s Cancer Foundation or enter the code TH865 and click “Search”
- Select Northern Nevada Children’s Cancer Foundation and choose “Save”
Things to consider:
- If you do not have a Smith’s Rewards Card, they are available at the customer service desk located at any Smith’s Food and Drug stores.
- Items excluded from this program: alcohol, tobacco products, postage stamps, Smith’s Gift Cards, re-loadable Gift Cards and debit cards, lottery or promotional tickets, Western Union, and fuel or sales tax.
Sign up for Smith’s Inspiring Donations Program and support childhood cancer in the northern Nevada region.